Terms of Service
These terms govern the use of the Site.
2. Age Eligibility
You must be at least 13 years old to access or use the Site, including without limitation to complete account registration. By accessing or using the Site in any manner, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years old, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, access or use the Site in any manner, and may not provide any personal information (including, for example, a name, address, telephone number or email address).
If you are located within the European Union, you must be at least 16 years old to access or use the Site, including without limitation to complete Account Registration. By accessing or using the Site in any manner, you represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years old, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, access or use the Site in any manner, and may not provide any personal information (including, for example, a name, address, telephone number or email address).
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, SITE OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. WE PROVIDES NO GUARANTEES THAT THE SITE WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS AND PROVIDES THE SERVICES AND CONTENT OR PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS.
4. Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SITE OWNER AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF TEN DOLLARS ($10) IN THE AGGREGATE, EVEN IF SITE OWNER OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN TOLD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF THESE REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. NOTHING IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL PREVENT OUR RIGHT TO SEEK AND OBTAIN EQUITABLE RELIEF. NOTWITHSTANDING SUCH RIGHT OF EQUITABLE RELIEF, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SUCH LIMITATION WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. The user agrees that the information given on this website is of an exclusively advisory nature and can not take into account the individual characteristics. In any situation, the opinion of a qualified specialist for each individual case is mandatory and strictly prioritized.
6. The user is aware that any recommendations of this Site before application should be checked, confirmed and corrected by a licensed specialist of the appropriate profile, taking into account the general state of health and the results of the individual survey.
7. Users can not use the Site in any way, directly or indirectly, leading to the violation of the law, causing harm or committing unlawful acts.
8. Some links on this Site lead to resources located on third-party sites. The Site Administration does not bear any responsibility for the availability of these resources and for their content.
9. Unless otherwise noted, the Site Administration, partners or their licensors shall have intellectual property rights in respect of the Site and its contents.